[FoRK] The Hyperdimensional Oscillator

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Mar 9 15:44:58 PST 2005

Funny.... Is that the view while wearing the device??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1523&item=5564081499&rd=1

Life Technology Research International®

ormusalchemy at aol.com

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™

Technology To Access Other Dimensions Of Spacetime

Here at Life Technology Research International® we are continuously
developing and evaluating new products and The Hyperdimensional
Oscillator™ has certainly given us cause for excitement. The device
incorporates several elements of futuristic Tesla technology,
psychotronics and quantum physics to allow the user to access other
dimensions of space time.

Tesla and The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ is based on the famed Teslascope ,the
device that Nikola Tesla invented to communicate with other planets. In
effect it is a transducer, capable of converting the high frequency of
cosmic rays to an energy field which can interface with the human mind.
We can use these energies for healing the human body, or simply allow
them to guide and instruct us as Tesla did. The possibilities of The
Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ are indeed limitless and our research has
merely scratched the surface of this incredible technology. Like Tesla
himself, we have been guided in our research by higher forces and
channelled information which has enabled us to build the Teslascope in
miniature using 21st century electronic componentry.

Who was Nikola Tesla?

In today's world of specialization it is hard to imagine that one man
invented Alternating Current, the Radio, X-Ray photography, the basics
of lasers, computers, robotics, remote control systems, ball lightning,
fluorescent lights, broadcast energy, force-fields, earthquake
generators, anti-war machines, UFO's, and a communication device to
contact other planets. The giant Westinghouse Electric Company was
founded around just a few of his patents. He is single-handedly the
Father of the modern Electrical Utilities, Electronics, Communications,
and Computer Industries. In addition, He was offered a royalty of $2 for
every horsepower generated by the use of Alternating Current, which
would have made him the Richest Man in the World, a billion times over!
In his day he was called "The Greatest Inventor Who Ever Lived" and "The
Man Who Invented the 20th Century"!

In addition to his bitter battle with his inventor rival Thomas Alva
Edison who helped Count Gugielmo Marconi allegedly steal Tesla's
invention of the Radio, Tesla fought a losing battle with J.P. Morgan
and his group for the Energy Control of the entire planet. Tesla was
virtually written out of history by the wealthy Energy Cartel, and later
by the United States Government; who had him working on Top Secret
Projects like the so-called "Philadelphia Experiment". This combined
Tesla's technology with Einstein's still-secret discoveries in physics
causing a US Navy Destroyer called the Eldridge to disappear in 1943
into a parallel Universe with 493 men aboard.

The Teslascope and contact with extraterrestrial intelligence.

But the strangest twist in Tesla's amazing history is the most bizarre
Alien Contact story of all time. In 1898 while Tesla was doing research
at his special laboratory funded by J.P. Morgan built at Colorado
Springs, Colorado; he began receiving signals from other worlds. Back at
the famous Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York in 1900, Tesla held a press
conference that shook the world when he announced his discovery of those
intelligent alien signals. If you've ever wondered why NASA built all
those radio telescopes and then closed SETI, now you know. In 1937 a
reporter interviewed Tesla on his birthday. He apologetically told the
reporter that he had been so busy that he didn't get around to actually
building his Teslascope communication device until 1917. But like all
his 4,000+ other inventions, it worked perfectly, first try. Since then
he had been in touch with other worlds at least 2 hours a day for over
20 years! The story was actually published in the newspapers in 1937,
and no one seems to have picked up on it's significance. This was not
just some lunatic or wino, this was the man regarded as the top
scientist in the world in his day; a man who helped Einstein with his math!

The creation of The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™

Life Technology Research International® have been granted access to
documents and papers pertaining to the patent for Tesla’s original
Teslascope and with the aid of our consultant electronics engineers we
have been successful in creating The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ ,a
microcircuit which will duplicate the effects of the original device.
The circuit is so advanced that it is actually a superconductor powered
by scalar energies, the biophoton energy of the cosmos. The microcircuit
is enclosed in a sturdy yet elegant metal container which is designed to
be worn on the body as a pendant. It is through the interface of the
human bioelectric field that we can access the energy and information
carried by the cosmic rays that constantly surround us.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ is a tool of healing and enlightenment.
It has been gifted to mankind at this time to enable us to awaken and
receive the transformational energies of the cosmos.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ only allows subtle energy movement in
one direction, which is positive and gives a positive spin of energy.
The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ also acts as a rectifier by keeping the
body’s subtle energy field in perfect balance.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ corrects and filters the cosmic
energies flowing into the human body to bring increased harmony and
balance to the body’s electrical system.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ is specially prepared to emit cosmic
resonant energy frequencies that synchronize and promote a healthy human
bioenergy field.

When worn on the center of the body (assemblage point or heart chakra),
The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ energy frequencies are picked up by the
body’s electrical system; stabilizing, balancing and energizing the
human bioenergy field. By emitting neutralizing and balancing
frequencies, The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ also helps to counteract
the effects of harmful and stray electromagnetic fields (EMF’s) to which
we are exposed everyday.

Warning :

As with some of our other powerful metaphysical tools, The
Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ does have very unusual effects on the human
organism. If any signs of discomfort or anxiety are experienced while
wearing the stone or if the transformational effects become unpleasant
in any way, stop wearing the stone immediately, have a break for a week
or so until the mind returns to normal and begin wearing it again for
shorter periods of time, perhaps for a few hours or days at a time,
depending on how well you adapt to the new energies. It can take the
organism quite some time to adjust to all of the new hyper dimensional
information being received and if the process occurs too rapidly it can
cause minor discomfort for the user. We would recommend care and
responsibility when using this stone as it is a powerful tool of
conscious creation and can allow us to rapidly manifest our goals and
dreams. As instructed by the FDA ,we must state that this product is
strictly for experimentation and research purposes only.

Ordering :

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ is available to buy exclusively from
Life Technology Research International® for $149.95. International
shipping is charged at $10. Please email us for information and
ordering. Shipping Insurance is optional. Please contact us via email at
ormusalchemy at aol.com for more information .

We accept all credit cards, cash, international money order and other
online payment methods through our intermediary PAYPAL. Payment may be
made using the PAYPAL button below. PAYPAL is fast free and secure.
Please note that it is not necessary to be a PAYPAL member to use this
convenient service.

This product may be of interest to students or practitioners of Alchemy
,Kabbalah, Reiki, Homeopathy, Healing, Buddhism, Shamanism, Rife
Therapy, Chakra Therapy, Witchcraft, Antropology, Wicca, Magick, Huna,
Hypnosis, Nlp, Rosicrucianism, Mysticism, Radionics, Psionics and
Psychotronics etc.

Please email us for information and ordering. Thankyou