[FoRK] eBay has a broken auction model

Peter Kilby peterkilby at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Mar 11 11:23:32 PST 2005

Often considered this malady, and wondered if there was any mileage, in
blind bidding (within a time frame) there by allowing the seller to attract
the highest price possible, which for some items would attract. I also
considered a venture called what am I bid where the highest bid wins
regardless of lower bids and not adjusted down.