[FoRK] One more reason why I wouldn't live in the South: Grandparents turn in high school student for zombie story

Ken Meltsner meltsner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:56:02 PST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:39:19 +0000, Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> wrote:
> <http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Clayton+Gillespie%22> ? :)

Sadly, I tried that.  One hit that might have been him on an
extra-terrestrial linguistics list, about five years ago.  At least it
sounded like him, since I remember when we tried to determine whether
we had psychic powers, and ruminating on ET languages seems consistent
with that.

It was the seventies...  [In the sixties, our tastes ran to pyromania
and ants under magnifying glasses. The Village was a great place for
weird kids to find (in)appropriate friends.]