Cheap Anti-terrorist labor: Re: [FoRK] U.S. Undocumented Immigrant Numbers Surge

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Mar 21 13:23:42 PST 2005

[The original message had the article as your signature (i.e., after "--").]

"If you materially contribute to preventing terrorism in or to the US,
you get an immediate Green Card."
There are a lot of people to like to badmouth the US but would like to
be here anyway.  A number of these dynamics might be able to be
incentivized in interesting ways.

We should do the same thing with gang involvement: materially contribute
to conviction of a gang member, get a Greed Card.

sdw