[FoRK] U.S. Undocumented Immigrant Numbers Surge

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Mon Mar 21 13:55:42 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Adam L Beberg wrote:

> So when we start having bloody battles over fresh water, bird flu kills
> 10M or so, and the housing bubble/dollar collapses putting unemployment
> into the 20%+ range, THEN will they kick them all out?

Who's them?  Aren't you them just as much as they are?

You're not indigenous, right?

The flow of immigration from latin countries is just classic
reverse-colonization, the same as with the British and Indians and the
French and north africans.  It's the price of the Monroe doctrine.  We
broke it, we bought it.

- Lucas