[FoRK] U.S. Undocumented Immigrant Numbers Surge

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Mar 21 20:33:11 PST 2005

The US has had corruption in various governments and business at various
times.  Sooner or later, we cleaned house.  It IS possible with the
right attitude, mythology, and belief in the "right thing" by the
population.  For several years it has struck me how Russia seems like it
is living through a very US gangster-like era, albeit with the neo-KGB
to fall back on.

Of course it's a big deal to remove corruption from a society.  Those
suffering from corruption should get together to confront it.
Those of us who can educate, should educate about the wrongness of
corruption, that there are better ways, and about methods of ursurping
power from the unjust and bringing it to the people.

sdw