[FoRK] good quality digital recorders

Reza B'Far (Voice Genesis) reza at voicegenesis.com
Mon Mar 28 09:17:11 PST 2005

Thanks for the pointer Damien.  I got another pointer from Terrence:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/category/c860
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PMD660/

They all seem to be comparable products... ranging in around mid $400's all
the way up to $900's.

I'm surely going to stay on the bottom end... So, I guess the next step will
be to compare the Edirol to the Marantz PMD660.  Let me know if you folks
have any thoughts on it.