[FoRK] pop-ups in firefox?

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Wed Mar 30 18:24:32 PST 2005

Camino latest nightly build does it also.

-- jeff

On Mar 30, 2005, at 9:20 PM, Kelley wrote:

> At 08:58 PM 3/30/2005, Joe Barrera wrote:
>> Ok, web wizards. Can you explain to me why I am now once
>> again getting pop-ups in FireFox, with the pop-up blocked enabled?
>>
>> What's the trick, and can FireFox counter it?
>>
>> - Joe
>
> Same thing happening to me today, too. grrrrr.
>

> Kelley
>

> Ink Works Publication Services
> http://www.inkworkswell.com
> +1 (727) 942-9255

jeffrey kay
weblog <k2.com> pgp key <www.k2.com/keys.htm> aim <jkayk2>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" --
mark twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window
and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" --
a biker's guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X
is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein