[FoRK] pop-ups in firefox?

zuzu sean.zuzu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:30:02 PST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:58:07 -0800, Joe Barrera <joe at barrera.org> wrote:
> Ok, web wizards. Can you explain to me why I am now once
> again getting pop-ups in FireFox, with the pop-up blocked enabled?
>
> What's the trick, and can FireFox counter it?
>
> - Joe

is this the same problem as pop-ups in khtml browsers, where they're
being spawned by ("invisible") 1x1 embedded (macromedia) flash
programs?

um, i'm not sure off-hand, but either now or sometime soon somone will
write an exension or code update for this...  (i guess that's called
faith in software developers meeting market needs.)

peace,
-z