[FoRK] AJAX: Asynchronous JavaScript + XML

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Thu Mar 31 10:41:01 PST 2005

To my mind SVG is the answer to the wrong question.  The plugins that make
a difference will sit right on the trust boundary, helping clients and
servers to manage trust interactions and then getting out of the way.
For example, a plugin which did nothing but make file uploads secure and
dependable for both servers and clients would have a profound impact.  The
value is in bridging.

- Lucas