[FoRK] Hey look kids, Kragen & Beatrice are in teh Wired!

Luis Villa luis.villa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:46:36 PST 2005

I caught Kragen doing jumping jacks in the morning, making him my
second in-person FoRK meet:

http://tieguy.org/pics/grokster/dsc01192

I had a blast, some blog entries about it:

http://tieguy.org/blog/index.cgi/342.html
http://tieguy.org/blog/index.cgi/343.html
http://tieguy.org/blog/index.cgi/344.html

Last one is most informative, noting that at least one fairly smart
guy* thinks that MGM gave away the keys to the store by saying that it
is legal to rip CDs.

Luis

*KDE user, but we can't all be perfect