[FoRK] Hey look kids, Kragen & Beatrice are in teh Wired!

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Mar 31 10:52:31 PST 2005

Ok guys, I am so focused right now that I completely missed that this
was happening and when.  I would have been interested in some serious
photography, support, etc.

In the future, please consider me one of your DC connections.  I live 30
miles due West of DC, which is a quick 30 min drive except at rush hour
(when it is 60-90 minutes, less with a passenger).
For these kinds of activities, I'll even offer my furnished spare
bedroom or furnished basement or other support.  The whole house has
GigE, 802.11G, two broadband connections, plenty of printers, video
security surveillance, emergency generator, etc.

Carey, I'm tightly wound until after the end of next week, at which
point I'll need to get out.

sdw