[FoRK] Hey look kids, Kragen & Beatrice are in teh Wired!

Matt Jensen mattj at newsblip.com
Thu Mar 31 11:21:35 PST 2005

Luis, cool posts.  I'm interested n the line-sitter rules.  Note this quote from
Wired:

"People can be sent to the back of the line if they are caught swapping places
with a hired line-stander at the last minute. Those who pay the personal
placeholders usually show up an hour or two before the court opens."

That sounds like the Court (or the federal marshals, which control the crowd*)
have specific rules about line sitters.  Did you hear any details about that?

And who on FoRK would like to offer a libertarian/free-market defense of the
line-sitting industry, after Luis' posts?

-Matt Jensen
 Seattle

* See http://slate.msn.com/id/2098667/