[FoRK] Ohhh KKkkkaaayyyyyy

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Mar 31 12:22:44 PST 2005

http://www.homeworkmotivator.com/over.htm

Hey Parents…Do You Want Your Kids To Succeed in School? order here

"Who Else Wants To Discover The Secret
Of How To Quickly and Easily
Get Your Kids To Do Their Homework?"
100% Guaranteed
Every Single Night...

Without A Fight, An Argument or Even a Reminder!

learning center, , learning centers, learning, learning centers, home
tuition, tutoring services,
If You Answered
"Yes"
To That Above Question, Than Click This Button For a Special Audio Message

"I’m personally inviting your child to learn the secrets I have used to
transform THOUSANDS of so called average students into a faction of ivy
leaguers, scholarship winners, and super-successful kids.”

Christopher Pizzo M.Ed.
President- Noble Learning Systems Inc.
Developer- The Amazing Homework Motivator

Click Here Now To Get Started

Breakthrough Technology Will Give Your Child That Academic Edge!

"Just Have Your Kids Pop in This Awesome CD and PRESTO...
You’ve Just Created A Powerful, Motivated, Homework Doing Machine!"

"The Homework Motivator is a god-send!! I used to think it was my fault
for my son's poor schoolwork habits. But since getting your amazing
Homework Motivator, my son and I actually laugh at how easy school has
become for him. Thank you, thank you, thank you! (and my son's teachers
thank you too)"

Kyle Wilson
San Diego, CA

"As both a parent and educator, Chris' programs spell everything out
that I could possibly want my children and students to do to get top
grades during their academic career. Every one of his products and
programs gives students the CAN DO attitude for not only academic
success, but also for life. The Homework Motivator CD is one of his most
brilliant creations."

Randi Pavese, M.A.
Parent and NJ State Certified Teacher
Park Ridge, NJ

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dear Fellow Parent,

Does your child's report card ever embarrass you?

When the other parents are bragging about their kids being in advanced
reading groups, honors math classes, and being offered thousands and
thousands of dollars in scholarship money, do you just keep quiet, and
then go off to cry?

It's okay. I know how frustrating school can be for both parents and
kids. And it's a shame for your kids to not get good grades--when other
children do it so easily.

How would you like to finally be one of those bragging parents?

How would it make you feel if...

*

Your child was suddenly a straight 'A' student
*

Your child was being asked to join the "advanced" or "honors" classes
*

The teacher just called to tell you how proud you should be of your
"great kid"
*

Colleges are literally breaking down your door to throw money at you and
your child
*

You could simply give your child a big hug on report card day instead of
a lecture

In fact, how much is guaranteeing that your child does well in school worth?

Not only for your own parental bragging rights, or even for a truckload
of scholarship money,
but for your child’s own self confidence, your child’s own sense of
accomplishment, your child’s own future.

Suppose you could snap your fingers and transform your child into the
straight “A” student you know they could be if they just applied themselves.

Imagine... just snap your fingers and your child suddenly stops fooling
around, stops playing video games and watching TV 24/7, and stops
wasting their life away on that online instant messenger and instead
starts...

*

Doing their homework every single night without complaining, arguing, or
even a reminder!
*

Crakin' the books like they are dying of thirst for knowledge
*

Hanging so many grade A papers on the fridge, that it becomes a fire hazard!

Sound too good to be true?

Well, it isn't if you have the right kind of snap!

You see, time and time again, nothing provides a considerable snap to a
student’s GPA than by simply doing their homework on a consistent
basis…and this is true for every single subject!

Look, we all know that learning by doing is one of the fastest ways to
learn…which is why kids get assigned homework in the first place!

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember,
I do and I understand." - Confucius

Think about it. Doing homework every single night is the most powerful
tutor you could ever hire. Kids learn to problem solve, identify
patterns, reinforce knowledge, work independently, and apply what they
learned- homework will relentlessly hammer home that final stage of the
learning process perfectly, every time.

Simply put, when your child does their homework every single night,
their knowledge base becomes stronger and stronger.

But Convincing Any 8 to 18 Year Old and
Actually Getting Them To Do Homework Is The Hard Part...

It could take you years and cost you a small fortune on parenting books,
expensive private tutors, and really expensive (and really boring)
learning centers to figure out how just to get your kids to do their
school work - while the other “do better in school” garbage that's out
there simply falls flat on their face.

But instead of knocking yourself out trying to come up with just the
right educational edge for your child, you can now cut-to-the-chase and
have the same ultra-powerful and scientifically-proven student
motivational technology currently in use by Ivy League Universities, the
U.S. Military, and over 12,873 (and counting) grammar, middle, and high
school students...in 14 different countries!

Now It's Your Child's Turn!

You see...ever since I was a kid, I have always wished there was an
easier way to learn. Although I loved learning, I always had a hard time
in school. It was boring, tedious, and all around a pain in the butt.
Simply put, school made learning miserable. Eventually I became a
teacher and returned to the schools to raise heck and to free today’s
kids from the same boring, miserable school experience I had been through.

During my first week of teaching, one of my students asked me, “Mr.
Pizzo, is it really possible to learn like Neo did in the Matrix?” He
was referring to the scene when Neo (Keanu Reeves) learned the skills he
would need to survive in the Matrix by “downloading” knowledge into his
brain. I thought why not? I began to study every single technique,
theory, and method of learning I could find.

Four years, a few more degrees, a few hundred books, and close to
$100,000 in research and development later…I found the answer we have
all been waiting for.

Why Some Kids Do Better Than Others In School...

A few years ago, a bunch of doctors and scientists discovered that our
brains move data around in patterns called waves. Usually we are pretty
balanced between the four different wave types; Beta, Alpha, Theta, and
Delta. However, when we are put into certain situations, or engage in
certain activities, one wave type becomes dominant.

All these findings were discovered with the help of a special machine
that actually showed brain wave activity; the electroencephalograph or EEG.

With further research and testing, the usage of each category of brain
wave was discovered. Beta waves are of the highest frequency. This is
the dominant brain wave as we go about our day to day business. At the
slower end of the beta range, focus and faster thinking increase.
However at the higher end, beta can cause anxiety, unease, and stress.
Not Good!

Slower than beta are alpha waves. These control extreme focus, super
learning, and meditation. Times when students and athletes get into the
“zone” and are able to do everything perfectly, are due to the increase
of alpha waves.

So how is all this brain science going to
motivate my kid do their homework?

Here’s why. The reason we are usually beta wave dominant is due to the
fact of something called brain lateralization. Everyone knows that the
brain is divided into a left and right hemisphere. The brain developed
like this to control our fight or flight instinct. Basically your brain
did not want our ancestors to think too hard if someone was attacking
them, being chased by a bear or caught in a forest fire…it wanted them
to defend themselves or run!

However, today’s world requires much less fight or flight but still has
quite a bit of anxiety and stress. When our brain produces too many beta
waves it causes the brain hemispheres to totally lateralize or split.

Faster learning occurs only when the two brain hemispheres work together
as one, well-oiled machine. When “whole brain thinking” occurs, books
get written, paintings get painted, inventions get invented, ideas
become reality, and students learn faster.

So, can you guess what causes “whole brain thinking”? Duh…controlling
brain waves!

By entering the lower beta, and the important alpha brain wave “states”
we can more easily accomplish what we need or want to do.

So can we enter into these other brain states?

One way is meditation or prayer. Don’t laugh! Warriors throughout
history including Japanese Samurai, European knights, Roman Gladiators,
and today’s professional athletes all use some sort of meditation or
prayer to control their brain waves whether they scientifically realize
what they are doing or not.

Warriors and athletes need to lower their brain wave patterns to do what
they have been trained to do without a second thought, and without going
into the stressful flight or fight mode. They practice and pray or
meditate for years to do this.

Do you think it’s easy to beat an opponent? If you hesitate…you lose. Or
in ancient times, even be killed! And we have all seen or heard of
meditation masters who can do amazing things like walk on fire, or eat
glass after practicing altering these brain states for forty or so years.

But I Don’t Have 40 Years…
My Kid Needs To Get Their Homework Done Tonight!!

Who wants to meditate for forty years! What if you want to be able to
control your brain waves today?!

Just think, if your child were able to control their brain waves they could…

*

Become focused instantly…
*

Learn one hundred times faster…
*

Be able to unleash a tidal wave of creative ideas…
*

Instantaneously charge up their brain…
*

Get into the same “zone” as the worlds best and wealthiest entrepreneurs
and athletes…
*

Or simply start and finish their homework faster!

Your Kid Is Not Stupid…

Do you think that any kid wants to fail? Do you think that any kid likes
thinking up excuses for not doing their homework every day? Do you think
that your kid might consider doing their homework if all of a sudden;

*

Homework suddenly seemed ridiculously easy?
*

Homework only took a fraction of the time it used to?
*

Homework seemed more like a game than a chore?

Of course they would.

So how can your child manipulate their brain waves to get these results
tonight as opposed to forty years of meditation? Here’s how the Homework
Motivator works…

If certain external stimulus is applied to the brain, it becomes
possible to change the brain frequency from one brain state to another.

The easiest way of applying stimulus to the brain is via the ears
through sound. Since humans cannot hear sounds low enough to be useful
for brain stimulation, special techniques must be used.

The technique used on the Homework Motivator is called a binaural beat.

When using stereo headphones, your left ear is presented with a steady
tone of one frequency and your right ear a steady tone of another, these
two tones do not mix together until in your brain.

The frequency difference, when perceived by brain this way, is called a
binaural beat.

Listen to the proper frequency of binaural beat while viewing subject
material, or doing practice problems and….BANG!!! “Mom…I’m done with my
homework.”

So What Do You Think? Pretty Amazing Right?

You know what? Right about now, you're thinking "Hey Chris, this sounds
too good to be true. Is this for real or what?"

The truth of the matter is this. Not only has it been scientifically
proven to "reprogram" successful homework habits in students, but know
this...I have been using the Homework Motivator CD as the backbone of my
live academic achievement programs for the last four years.

With truly amazing results!

In all but the most extreme cases I have witnessed this 10 minute audio
program change the lives of thousands of students from every grade, and
all walks of life for the better.

I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but it is so amazing,
that even I am still sometimes surprised at how well it works!

But don't take my word for it, here's what other parents and students
from all over the country are saying about this unique Homework
Motivator CD:

“Absolutely Incredible! I still can’t believe that my son sits down to
do his homework every day as soon as he gets home from school. No
fighting, no arguments. EXACTLY as you promised. Thank you Chris."

Joyce Wagner
Atlanta, GA

"I hated homework. In fact I still hate homework, but Mr. Pizzo and his
Homework Motivator gave me that "get going" attitude that I needed to
push myself to succeed in school. Even though I'm in college now, I
still use the Homework Motivator every single day!"

Nicole Harlow
Columbia University, NYC

"Unbelievable! Both my 12 and 15 year old daughters have been using the
Homework Motivator CD daily over the past marking period. We just got
their report card and every single one of their grades went up by at
least a whole point, and in my oldest's Geometry class she went from a
C- to an A-! Where were you when I was in school?"

Bonnie Clarke
Sherman Oaks, CA

"Mr. Pizzo- Thank you for telling my Mom about your Homework Motivator
CD. She gave it to me last week, and I have been using it every day.
Homework seems a lot easier, and goes a lot faster when I listen to it
My teacher just called to tell my parents how great I have been doing.
They are taking me to McDonalds as a reward."

John C.
7th Grader
Kissimmee, FL

"Yes! Yes! Yes! The Homework Motivator is the answer we have been
looking for. It is so nice to come home from work and not have to battle
it out every night with my kids to do their homework. They even ask me
to help!

Nicholas Dibrello
Syracuse, NY

The 7 Most Common Questions Parents Ask

Question #1: If these brain waves are so great, who else is using them?

Answer: While there here are many organizations, and health care
providers using similar brainwave technology, we are the only company
who focus solely on education.

Some of my other favorites are:

http://www.brainwave.org.uk/ - United Kingdom Organization that helps
rehabilitate brain injured children.

http://www.aaets.org/arts/art47.htm - The American Academy of Experts in
Traumatic Stress: uses brainwave manipulation for Alcoholism,
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Behavioral Medicine.

Question #2: So if others are successfully using it, what makes your
brain wave usage different from everybody else’s?

Answer: That’s easy, it’s the music. Not only is the awesome Homework
Motivator completely safe and effective, it is fun to listen to! Most of
the time kids just don’t want to listen to things of this nature, which
is why others don’t come even close to the results that I get. The music
on the Homework Motivator CDs have been exhaustedly tested and
specifically chosen to get students of all ages to listen during
homework time.

Question #3: Does this have any subliminal messages or religious things
hidden in it?

Answer: Not at all! Remember, it is the audible tones and the music
itself that does all the work. Nothing is hidden.

Question #4: How often will my child have to listen to the Homework
Motivator?

Answer: As much as they need, or want to. Not only will you witness
instant results, but the beautiful thing about this program is that it
works with the natural development of your child’s brain. As they
continue to use the Homework Motivator, their brain will actually
“learn” to get into that successful wave pattern on command…eventually
even without the CD! It could take two weeks it could take two years,
everyone’s brain works differently.

Question #5: Does the Homework Motivator come with instructions?

Answer: Absolutely! The Homework Motivator is actually 3 CDs in one. Not
only can you listen to the actual Homework Motivator audio on any CD
player that has stereo headphones, but you can put the CD into your
computer for an interactive learning session…or you can listen to me on
another bonus track telling you exactly how to use the CD! It’s like
having me right there with you!

Question #6: Does the Homework Motivator work with ADD/ADHD?

Answer: It works amazingly well. In fact, one of the reasons I developed
the Homework Motivator in the first place was to reach out to all the
ADD/ADHD and LD kids in my classroom. It works miracles! To read an
article on the effects of this technology on ADD/ADHD

http://www.bio-medical.com/news_display.cfm?mode=EEG&newsid=35
-Neurotherapy, a promising treatment for Attention-Deficit/
Hyperactivity Disorder.

Question #7: I’m still not sure. I've been burned by books and tapes
before. Give me one more reason why I should get this program for my kid.

Answer: Look, I know you're probably still skeptical and a bit on the
conservative side, it’s okay. After all, this is the first time you have
heard about anything like this, but think about this – All the tutors,
all the learning centers, all the software, and all the parenting books
don’t make any difference if they keep telling you to do the same things
over and over again – if it did not work the first time then next time
you'll only succeed in getting the same results.

That's why I want to let try out the totally different, totally awesome
Homework Motivator- completely and totally risk-free! (I'll tell you
about my unique guarantee in a moment.)
Noble Learning Systems Inc. presents...

learning center, , learning centers, learning, learning centers, home
tuition, tutoring services,

The Amazing
Homework Motivator

Listen To A Quick Sample...

Click Here Now To Get Your Copy

Just Imagine...Which Of These Powerful Effects Could Your Child Most
Benefit From?

*

Unbeatable homework habits
*

Miracle positive attitude towards school and learning
*

Easily manage their time
*

Startling better scores on standardized tests
*

Say goodbye to TV, video game, and instant messaging
*

Remarkable lengthening of their attention span
*

Instant improvement in self discipline
*

Sudden increase in academic confidence
*

Permanently slay the procrastination monster
*

Breakthrough past failures in school
*

Totally eliminate school frustration, pressure and stress
*

Wave goodbye to the nightly “do your homework” fight!
*

Have teachers call to say what a good student your child has suddenly become
*

Finish homework faster, easier, and with better comprehension
*

and much, much more...

Okay, So What's the Cost for This Incredible Resource?

Well, realize that this Homework Motivator CD could easily sell for
hundreds of dollars. In fact, if you brought your child to me for a live
session, you'd be charged in the neighborhood of $250 to $500 per
session…and that’s not even taking into consideration multiple sessions,
gas, and your own valuable time spent in the waiting room.

I currently charge a minimum of $2,000.00 for my academic achievement
programs.
(If you live in the NJ/NYC area and need help with your child ASAP,
please call us at 201-819-9785 or visit www.NobleTraining.com )
So at bare bones minimum you're getting thousands and thousands of
dollars worth of expertise
at your disposal.

But I'm not going to charge you anywhere near that amount or even my
minimum project price.

In fact, your total investment for the awesome Homework Motivator CD is
even less than a session with the neighborhood "bore your kids to tears"
tutor!

So what's the catch? Why am I practically giving this resource away?

Well, it's really quite simple. When you see how awesome the Homework
Motivator actually is… and when your child starts bringing home those
good grades, you’ll eagerly and happily buy my other awesome educational
products, come to my seminars, send you kids to my camps, etc., etc.

That's why this cutting-edge, award winning educational product --
shipped right to your door is only $127 "Winter Blahs" Special: Save
50%! Only $57 Until Midnight Thursday, March 31, 2005

3 Special Free Bonuses For Your Quick Action

Needless to say, this educational package is jam packed with the secrets
that will give your child the academic edge you have been looking for.
But, just to sweeten the pot a bit, I'm also going to hand you 3 special
Free bonuses to reward you for taking action immediately. Warning: I
only have a handful of these left, so I must limit these bonuses to the
next 50 orders that I receive.

Bonus #1: As a special free bonus for acting immediately I’ll also give
you a copy of a special book "Helping Your Child With Homework". Put out
by the US department of education, this awesome book deals with
everything from the basics, to dealing with teachers, to typical
concerns. This is a $29.95 value.

"I recently bought your Homework Motivator CD. As a bonus, Helping Your
Child With Homework came with it. This book really exceeded my
expectations. It is so concise, yet says so much. I found it very
clearly written, to the point, well organized and packed with
tremendously useful information, but not too long. Now that my daughter
is doing her homework every night I'm finding myself referring to it
constantly."

Judy Hargrove
Rockland, CA

Bonus #2: Special Report- Parents Matter: Tips For Raising Teenagers.

Being a parent is one of life’s most challenging – and rewarding –
responsibilities. But the parents of teenagers may have the toughest job
around. The journey through adolescence can be a difficult transition
for both teens and their parents, especially in a society in which young
people are confronted daily with the serious risks that come with sex,
violence, drugs, alcohol, smoking, and school failure – risks that
science and common sense tell us are often related. Because the various
risks teens face are so closely connected, so too are the solutions. The
best part of this report is that is was actually compiled by the enemy
themselves- big tobacco! Prepared for the White House, I managed to get
my hands on it. I have previously sold this essential report at my
seminars for $19.95.

Bonus #3: Insider Homework Secrets Tele-Seminar

Just recently I hosted a one-time, “by-invitation” only tele-seminar
where I laid out all the secrets concerning my A.B.Le (Associative Brain
Learning) To Achieve technology. A.B.Le is the most cutting edge
educational method on the planet. Not only does it cover how to learn
better, but also how to learn faster, and how to learn more. You’ll get
the "A.B.Le Homework Tips For Parents" section recording of this
powerful session on an additional audio CD. The two hundred parents,
educators, and corporate trainers each paid $147 to participate...you
get it FR~EE!

You will learn...

*

7 Secrets To Improving Your Child's Homework Habits
*

How Much Help You Should Give Your Child During Homework
*

What To Do If Your Child Just "Isn't Getting It"
*

My Famous "Should You Reward Your Child?" Rant
*

Plus Reading Tips, Math Homework Tips, General Hints and Helpers

Together these three free bonuses are worth more than triple your
investment in the Homework Motivator -- but they're all yours absolutely
free if you are one of the next 25 parents to order. Is that a great
deal or what?

Click here to get started right now with the Homework Motivator.

100% Risk-Free Guarantee:

Your success in using the Homework Motivator is completely guaranteed.
In fact, here's my 100% Better-Than-Risk-Free-Take-it-To-The-Bank Guarantee:

Here’s the Best Guarantee
You’ll Ever See!

Guarantee: This program comes with a no-questions, no-quibble, 6 Month
money back guarantee. I personally guarantee that if your child’s grades
do not instantly improve from using the Homework Motivator…if the
nightly “homework fight” does not become a thing of the past…if for any
reason (or no reason), you decide this awesome program isn’t right for
you or your child…just email us at any time within 180 days and we’ll
buy it back from you for every penny you paid.

That's 6 FULL Months to put us to the test - all the risk is on us!

Is that fair or what?

That means you can try out the amazing Homework Motivator CD at my risk,
while you see if it works for you and your child or not. And if it
doesn't produce the results you are looking for, I honestly want you to
ask for your money back. And I'll let you keep the free bonus gifts as
my way of thanking you for giving the Homework Motivator CD a try.

There is absolutely no risk, whatsoever on your part. The burden to
deliver is entirely on me. If your child doesn't immediately improve
using this CD then I'm the loser, not you.

Look at it this way -- $127 $57 is less than a couple sessions with a
deathly boring private tutor, and far less than joining a mind numbing
learning center...and the Homework Motivator is a whole heck of a lot
more fun! That's why...

You Really Can't Afford Not To At Least Try The Homework Motivator!

It's easy to get started right away, and you have nothing to lose with
our iron-clad guarantee.

Trust me as a professional educator and as a fellow parent...Your kids
will think this is the coolest thing ever...they will start to do their
homework every night...their grades will go up...and the best part? They
will love you for it!

Click Here Now To Get Started

learning center, , learning centers, learning, learning centers, home
tuition, tutoring services,

Purchase Online with Credit Card or Check by Secure Server

Get ready to give your child a great big hug on their next, vastly
improved report card.

To your child's successful future,

learning center, , learning centers, learning, learning centers, home
tuition, tutoring services,

Christopher Pizzo M.Ed.
President- Noble Learning Systems Inc.
www.HomeworkMotivator.com
www.NobleTraining.com

PS. Just think! You'll never again have to suffer through the yelling,
the crying, or the door slamming when its homework time!

PPS. Consider this a fair warning...I don't know how much longer I will
keep the price this low. Some of my original high-end clients here in NJ
gladly paid $300+ for the same exact program (and without the free
bonuses!). I am using the power of the internet to share this powerful
program with everyone at a lower price. However with the rapidly
increasing costs of advertising, I don't know how long $127 $57 is going
to cut it. I'll most likely raise the price tomorrow. Don't wait.

Lock in your discounted price today!==> click here now.