[FoRK] Wrong Sammich? Call 911!

Kelley kelley at inkworkswell.com
Fri Apr 1 14:54:40 PST 2005

At 05:04 PM 4/1/2005, Kelley wrote:
>A woman calls 911 to get police to make sure she gets the right sandwich
>at BK.
>
>www.inkworkswell.com/downloads/Wrong_Sammich911.html
>
>R has another one of a guy trying to social engineer the help desk,
>pretending to be a woman. It sounded legit, but I have no idea. Will put
>it up if anyone wants it, though I'm sure it must have made the rounds.

Snopes says the tape is real, it's just that we don't know if it's a prank
or not. Nonetheless, it's hilarious. And, unfortunately, I hear it's
altogether too common.
The skinny on the case of the whopper:
http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/burger.asp

Oh, and Snopes foists popups on Firefox, too. bah!

Kelley

When you need to communicate, Ink Works!
http://www.inkworkswell.com
+1 (727) 942-9255