[FoRK] Bush's tanking approval ratings

Cleopatra Von Ludwig rockfish at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:09:30 PDT 2005

Ian, you're starting to sound like an executive from Phillip Morris.
It's scaring me. Please stop.

:-)

(But yeah, I agree that it's hard to measure this and attribute it
precisely to autos, when there are so many other things involved --
2-cycle engines, industrial pollution, etc. -- I would hope that they
were at least somewhat scientific in their estimates...)