[FoRK] Bush's tanking approval ratings

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Tue Apr 12 06:16:47 PDT 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 12:53 AM, Karl Anderson wrote:

> Will I
> avoid another outburst like that

Not likely. ;-)

(I was merely using you as a handle to stir the pot with a bit.  Seems
to have done the trick.)

>>> Tailpipe emissions *measurably* cause more
>>> deaths and injuries than crashes do,
>>
>> WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT, Karl.
>
> ?

This, I thought, was relatively clear.  At least a couple of other
folks have picked up the ball on this one, but the short version is
that *if you actually believe that, pat and w/o further consideration,
then you're just as bad as the Reich-wingers that consume all that
Reich-wing propaganda.*

> My motorcycle cost $1300, about $150/year for collision insurance, and
> probably a hundred or so a year in parts and maintenance when averaged
> out (I do most, but not all, of my own work).

Well, never mind about the swap.  You'll sooner catch me running naked
down Congress (not likely) than on one of *those* death traps.

jb