[FoRK] Bush's tanking approval ratings

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Apr 12 08:47:31 PDT 2005

Great stats.  Do you have links?  Google incantations?

I'm surprised that it doesn't take more energy to refine steel,
aluminum, plastic, glass, coatings, paint, computer chips, etc.  There
are an awful lot of high-temperature processes.  Of course the economy
of scale kicks in heavily and factories I believe pay far less per
kilowatt than retail energy, but it still is surprising when comparing
kilowatt to kilowatt.

sdw