[FoRK] Product announcement -- would like feed back :-)

Reza B'Far reza at voicegenesis.com
Tue Apr 12 21:18:21 PDT 2005

Hi Folks:

During the past 3 years, I've been working on a product that was released by
Verizon on most of their handsets tonight... several folks from FORK have
been involved in it on a part-time basis... I've been doing it as my
full-time gig while going through the regular pains of a startup (no money,
lots of stress, etc. etc.).  Here are a couple of links that describe the
first of a chain of products we're releasing over the next two years:

http://www.voicegenesis.com/vemail/index.htm
http://www.voicegenesis.com/technology.htm

Would like to hear feedback from folks and, of course, as Bartles and James
said "We Thank You For Your Support!" (hint-hint to those folks who have
frequently viewed blogs ;-) )

Reza