[FoRK] Re: Smoking

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Apr 13 06:41:33 PDT 2005

I was speaking generally.  Having designated areas does help, but there
are still plenty of cases where freedom to smoke has an impact on
others.  For example, say I was waiting in line for tickets or to get
into a museum or a non-smoking facility.  People in line are free to
smoke but will likely affect, to various degrees, those around them.

sdw