[FoRK] Fwd: rant about photoshop

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Tue Apr 19 01:58:31 PDT 2005

On 19 Apr 2005, at 04:10, Steve Nordquist wrote:
>      Instead, tear your CMM interests a page from the
> Best Practices scope you choose and an Adobe brochure,

I'm sorry Steve but I can't actually understand what you're saying
there - maybe I need more coffee. I'm intrigued though - I've been
thinking about how image editor UIs have been stuck in a rut though -
partly I suspect as a result of user inertia and partly because, if you
have the ability to import PSD files you're really undertaking to
support a whole slew of Photoshop-like mechanisms to work on image once
you've imported it.

Definitely need more coffee - I can't make much more sense of what I've
just written than I could of what you said :)

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net