[FoRK] WWDC, anybody else?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 20 20:35:03 PDT 2005

As long as Rohit mentioned this...  Anybody else planning on going to
WWDC?  I'm not exactly an active participant on this list, so obviously
nobody knows me...  But I feel like I know all of you with all your
antics... <sniff> ;~)
But I'm hoping to hear back from Apple by Friday on whether or not I
will be one of the lucky student scholarship recipients, netting me a
free conference pass.  I already got my school's honors program to
cover my airfare and hotel room...  Anyway, this will be my third WWDC;
the first two were really a blast!

Well, perhaps I'll see a couple of you folks out there...
http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/