Yafro's cooler than Fli was: Re: [FoRK] Nuffink on FoRK - whazzup?

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue May 3 17:55:41 PDT 2005

Can't you Euro's take up the slack without complaining??  ;-)

Have you seen Yafro?   http://www.yafro.com/
(I don't know where I found it; if it was FoRK, it wasn't in the subject
line.)

I'm shifting (part time only) to photography as my second profession, so
I'm more and more interested in these kinds of things.  I'm planning to
do a working vacation this year as some combination of computer and
photography related work, probably mostly in Hawaii and/or LA/SF.

sdw