Yafro's cooler than Fli was: Re: [FoRK] Nuffink on FoRK - whazzup?

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed May 4 13:13:09 PDT 2005

Interesting, BackPackIt.com seems to be a Wiki for the masses.  It is
simple, powerful, and fairly cool.  I like the "email this page" and
sharing abilities, although they seem simplistic.

It is apparent that the perfect set of features and feel is emerging for
a number of related activities.  I look forward to a nice market of both
commercial and open source solutions.  Elegant simplicity makes you want
to start hacking while you wonder why people made things so complicated
before.

sdw