[FoRK] US defence budget will equal ROW combined "within12months"

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Thu May 5 02:27:11 PDT 2005

"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> Most of the leap forward of technology, which has continued to bear
> fruit, happened during Clinton, not Bush.

Not that either had dick to do with any of it.

It was the long forgotten sea of geeks and engineers that made this happen, and which will
continue to make it happen.  Oh, the politicians and MBAs will claim credit, but we all know
who really authored the advancements that make the hypothetical future a real future. I raise
a glass for all of the forgotten engineer heros of the coming age.

cheers,

j. andrew rogers