[FoRK] A New Take on the Electoral Process...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu May 5 12:21:34 PDT 2005

Pretty interesting algorithm.  Explaining it to voters is interesting.
Gaming the system still seems possible, but hopefully with less impact.
You need a mathematical proof system to really make decisions on voting
system design.  I have an interesting book on the subject that I haven't
read yet.

sdw