[FoRK] US defence budget will equal ROW combined "within 12 months"

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu May 5 12:29:34 PDT 2005

I thought the article was about eBay, not PayPal.  You can pay in any
fashion you want once a sale is made.
Additionally, there is little reason that someone anywhere in the world
couldn't get an account in one of those countries, even if it is by
proxy/hire of some kind.  I would be shocked if there wasn't a way to
make a credit-card like payment from Swiss or Caribbean accounts.

sdw