[FoRK] Does the web have a public timestamper?

Gordon Mohr gojomofork at xavvy.com
Fri May 6 13:36:53 PDT 2005

"digital timestamp"

top google ad: www.digistamp.com
  "free software, $0.50 per timestamp"

Companies namesd Entrust and Surety seem to have offered such
services at one time, though their websites no longer prominently
feature anything about timestamping.

A Surety patent in the area appears to have been successfully
challenged in 1999:

  http://www.entrust.com/news/files/11_09_99_258.htm

- Gordon