[FoRK] Does this real estate boom remind you of the dot-com boom?

Luis Villa luis.villa at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:11:32 PDT 2005

> On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 04:06:01PM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
>
> > One would think that if people really do turn towards more serious
> > telecommuting (I'm tending to look right now only at positions that
>
> People are already turning towards the more serious telecommuting: it's
> called outsourcing.

Heh. Fair. :) I have in fact thought of relocating to India,
Australia, Costa Rica or Spain once I land my next spot and am secure
in it- I'm sure I can't be the first to have considered the reductions
in cost of living and interesting potential for living in a more
dynamic, upward trending economy.

Luis