[FoRK] Does this real estate boom remind you of the dot-com boom?

Luis Villa luis.villa at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:19:28 PDT 2005

On 5/17/05, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> Are you implying that the bubble will burst when everyone isn't running
> screaming / skulking from the red states??
>
> An dynamic analysis of housing markets vs. politics would be
> interesting.  Comparision with various aspects of education would be
> interesting also: science, creationists, etc.

Will be interesting to see if any businesses still left in the red
states that depend on having intelligent folks manning the desks will
feel an employment pitch from the educational situation. I'm looking
seriously at an opportunity in North Carolina, which  I found quite
acceptable as an adult, but I'd find it really, really hard to justify
raising an impressionable kid there.

Luis