[FoRK] Fwd: [Processing] download the new beta release!

Joe Barrera joe at barrera.org
Thu May 19 20:14:38 PDT 2005

Justin Mason wrote:

>  I once did, to fix bugs in a java.util class. (in the early days,
>  you got the source to those classes.)

Oh, and later I fixed some bugs in a JMS package that
was closed source -- luckily Java is easy to decompile.
Unfortunately, doing so was in violation of the license
from the JMS vendor, and in fact when someone else
on a support list mentioned that they had made a similar
fix, they were read the riot act by the vendor.

- Joe