[FoRK] Fwd: [Processing] download the new beta release!

Michael Silk michaelslists at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:57:33 PDT 2005

You can submit patches/etc to Sun now, can't you? You can review their
source (for runtime + compiler (seperate download)), and submit a RFE
or Bug. From what I've seen, it's pretty responsive.

I still don't get what the problem is _now_. Only what-if's for Sun
dying. And if that's the only concern, then I like I said I don't know
enough about what that would involve w.r.t jvm's  (as you point out)
etc, to comment.

-- Michael