[FoRK] Fwd: [Processing] download the new beta release!

Michael Silk michaelslists at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:15:59 PDT 2005

Well I've submitted bugs (1 or 2) that I found in the java compiler,
and they were fixed in new releases. I know many other bugs that have
been found in production and confirmed via source-review have ben
fixed too. I, on the other hand, can't about openoffice, never having
used it ...

I've found if there is a bug it's generally easy to work around, and
if you can't (say for example this
one:http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=627844&tstart=45)
you just wait for the next version, or downgrade. It's not perfect,
but it works. For now ... Maybe one day, or in one situation, it won't
work. And then maybe my opinion will change :)

-- Michael