[FoRK] My Wife's CD release

Kelley kelley at inkworkswell.com
Thu May 19 10:37:41 PDT 2005

At 12:47 PM 5/16/2005, Reza B'Far wrote:
>Hi Folks...
>
>Well, I'm under "encouragement" ;-) to publicize my Wife's CD (Susan
>Boettger) as much as I can... She's a classical pianist... The CD is mostly
>modern classical with some Jazz influence and one of her own compositions
>(based on Persian folk songs)...
>
>Officially, the CD cover reads:
>
>"Edge is a reflection of how our eclectic, multi-cultural society has
>blended the edges of musical genres as we've known them.  Here, tango from
>the streets of Argentina, Middle Eastern folk music, and American jazz and
>film music co-exist to complement one another...."
>
>There are some samples available too:
>
>http://www.pianoedge.com/performer.html
>
>Let me know if any of you folks have or know of any big blogs for this type
>of music
>
>COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED since they (her trio) will be working on
>their second CD soon.
>
>Thanks,
>Reza

Congratulations! If I can think of any blogs, I'll let you know. Meanwhile,
I'll send this along to some classical music loving friends. Oh, and I
know: I'll post it to lbo-talk, the politics list, and my (moribund) list.
There are plenty of classical music lover there. It can't hurt and maybe
someone there knows of the right blogs.

Did they send out press releases?

Kelley

When you need to communicate, Ink Works!
http://www.inkworkswell.com
+1 (727) 942-9255