[FoRK] Fwd: [Processing] download the new beta release!

Reza B'Far reza at voicegenesis.com
Fri May 20 00:29:26 PDT 2005

The sort of sad thing here (and I see points on both sides), is that someone
at MS is really enjoying this thread... Unfortunately, a lot of things fall
in the two party system... and if you're not in one of the two parties,
regardless of how right you may be, well, you vote doesn't go far...

So, regardless of who's right here, Linux, GPL, Java, etc. (everything that
is not on the dark side) have to work together, as a matter of economics not
technology.  Otherwise, well, you know the rest.