[FoRK] My Wife's CD release

Reza B'Far reza at voicegenesis.com
Sun May 22 23:53:13 PDT 2005

Hi Folks:

Thanks for all the advice and keep it comin'...

I put up the first full length song... we need to clear up some copy-right
issues since apparently there may be a problem distributing work by other
composoers (less than 75 years) for free... but, we have control over her
own works...

http://www.pianoedge.com/ClassicalEdge/BoettgerJustABoy.mp3
http://www.pianoedge.com/performer.html

Here is the link to the first... we would be grateful on any feed back on
the piece.  Hopefully I did the ID3 V2 tags correctly (per advice from
Thomas Shaddak).

Now, I gotta go learn how Payloadz and other folks that Lucas recommended
work (API's for site integration, etc.)

Thanks again folks.

Reza