Sanity train, was: Re: [FoRK] Re: You know, I'm about sick of this shit.

Damien Morton fork at bitfurnace.com
Tue May 24 00:44:39 PDT 2005

Im not so sure its a stable system any more.

I mean, theres a stong push to stack almost every area with republican
leaning persons, be it scientific advisory bodies, through to even
engineering standards bodies and god only knows what else.

Their stated goal is to cement their power indefinately, which as
anti-democratic a goal as there ever was.

You know, I got a letter published in a national left-leaning magazine
recently. I was hesitant to have my name published in full, lest I end
up on some list of 'unsuitable persons'.

Now I can be a little paranoid sometimes, and Im really not that
important, but I know such lists exist, and the last thing I want (as a
resident rather than citizen) is to end up one some republican shit-list.