[FoRK] Re: Why smart people defend bad ideas

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sun May 29 22:26:30 PDT 2005

On May 30, 2005, at 12:20 AM, Jeff Bone wrote:

> [...much harsh things about New England and Mark.]

And lest any of you are confused:  I'm only harshing on Mark because
(a) I have utmost respect for him and love him to death, and (b) I
assume he can take it like a man, or at least a Yankee.

;-)

Harshing on Texas and Texans would totally be in order.  After all,
look at the complete damage we've somehow inflicted on the White
House and Congress...

Though I will note that Austin should, by all ideological rights, be
considered "Berkeley East."

But with chips and salsa and decent tequila and without all the
pussified tree-hugging.

;-)

jb