[FoRK] UPS

Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK) fork at ianbell.com
Mon Jun 6 15:39:26 PDT 2005

I'm really loving the oft threatened but rarely utilized "shame your
vendor" strategy Citibank used with this incident.  Major fuckups
like this rarely see the light of day but perhaps they should more
often.  Of course, from personal experience it might be harder to
convey to customers that the reason that fax doesn't work across your
global long distance network is because the guy that wrote the
original Cisco T.38 stack moved to New Jersey to work for Lucent.
Not that that's from personal experience or anything.

-Ian.