[FoRK] I see I'm not the only one who's noticed this

Joe Barrera joe
Wed Jun 29 12:16:27 PDT 2005

<http://www.petitiononline.com/Tomkat>

"It is revealing that the most compelling character Tom Cruise has ever
portrayed is ?Frank TJ Mackay? from Magnolia, a control-freak with a
pathological need to assert his obsession over not just those around
him, but the public as well, by exploiting his access to public media.
Apparently Mr. Cruise was playing himself."

I've been saying that for a long time. If you hate Tom Cruise then
you'll really enjoy the interview with his character in Magnolia.

- Joe