[FoRK] Re: Mindmaps

Corinna schultz
Thu Jun 30 06:59:51 PDT 2005

What would you use it for? I've never really seen the point of "graphical
organizers" but that's probably just due to ignorance...

For instance, does something like this aid in designing software? (I usually
just divide up a sheet a paper and make lists of things that go together.)
Or coming up with a solution to a specific problem?

I can see how a web site's overall structure can be designed this way, or a
class heirarchy, but for general purpose thinking... ?

-Corinna