[FoRK] Mindmaps

Matt Jensen mattj
Fri Jul 1 10:09:24 PDT 2005

Quoting "Strata R. Chalup" <strata at virtual.net>:

> All of the mindmapping software I've seen has been downright *annoying*: a
> notebook and some colored pens work vastly faster, better, and cheaper!

I strongly agree with you (at least in the case of small-to-medium data sets;
large data sets get undeniable benefits from computerization).  I suppose
another generation will show whether pen-and-paper lovers were the last people
to be able to think on their own, or just a bunch of fuddy-duddies who couldn't
see the future.

Along the same vein of the superiority of paper, I've got this item in my list
of books to check out sometime....

Rapid Problem Solving With Post-It Notes
David Straker, 1997, Fisher Books
http://isbn.nu/1555611427

-Matt Jensen
 http://mattjensen.com