[FoRK] Sandra Day O'Connor's retirement

Tom Higgins tomhiggins
Sat Jul 2 10:02:36 PDT 2005

On 01 Jul 2005 17:52:36 -0700, Jeffrey Winter <jeffreywinter at crd.com> wrote:
> I think he's going to surprise everyone and put Clinton's name in the ring...

I think there is more of a chance we will see the name Tim Bayers in
the ring than a CLinton.

I think the general rules are this.....

 *Race and Gender dont matter, if they are True Belivers they are in.
This is why we have a Condesending Rice and why Collin Powells was
always on the outs. Race and Gender only matter when the True Belivers
can hold it over the Terrorists (liberals, non christians,
abortionists, etc) heads "GodWalking Bush appointed more women and
minorites than Clinton..so there"

 *Bush has no fear of being wrong, he simply can not since he is
holding regular sit down with Jebus, God and the Holy Spirit (Ya
remember them, the three way monotheistical triumpherate)

 *The vocal on the media aspects of this clash will be ALL ABOUT
abortion. Of course in the chambers and huddle seasion it is all about
Corp lobby groups looking to solidify the ProCorp nationstate so that
it survives the titel change when Bush drops the belt in a few years

Ding DIng

-tomhiggins