[FoRK] Three Billion New [ANGRY] Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth and Power to the East.

Ian Andrew Bell FoRK fork
Mon Jul 4 11:21:44 PDT 2005

On 2-Jul-05, at 2:07 PM, Adam L Beberg wrote:

> By HENRY BLODGET
>
> This, he contends, will
> lead to the gutting of our economy, with well-paid skilled jobs
> replaced by low-paid menial ones, and an America in hock to the
> world's next economic leaders.

And, thanks to China's one-child-only policy and the "Gendercide" of
girls by abortion (and worse), you will have a generation of more
than 50 million pissed-off, sexually-frustrated Chinese males ready
to rock when it comes time to collect on that debt.

     http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5953508

Learn to say:  "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" in
Cantonese.

-Ian.