what the hell is economics, anyway? [was Re: [FoRK] Three Billion New [ANGRY] Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth and Power to the East.]

Luis Villa luis.villa
Mon Jul 4 19:33:59 PDT 2005

As far as I can tell, anyone who can run a regression is now calling
themselves an economist and their work economics, even if it has
nothing to do with money, or economies. Surely this article is
demographics, or epidemiology, not economics?

Luis