[FoRK] RSS-focussed fund launches

Ken Meltsner meltsner
Tue Jul 5 12:57:59 PDT 2005

RSS is a platform?  Is there now an April Fool's style holiday in July?

I admit RSS may well become ubiquitous, if only because lists of items
with URLs and descriptions are part of many, many applications.  But a
fund devoted to RSS?  Truly stupid.  Event propagation via messages,
polling, whatever -- I'm OK with that -- but this blows my mind.

Saw KnowNow's latest "white paper", which predicts an event-driven
future and curiously, they have exactly the right products to cope
with that future.   That and a chunk of Streambase's magic tools
should be all you need....

Ken Meltsner