[FoRK] "What did the president know and when did he know it?"

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Thu Jul 7 05:25:19 PDT 2005

This was part of my point.  Energy is energy, in the end.  With energy,
you can produce any chemical compound you need, more or less.  Oil could
totally dry up and we would manage just fine, subject to typical
transition costs / pain.

sdw