[FoRK] Re: Re: ABCNEWS.com: Now, the Sun Prevents Skin Cancer --Right?

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Thu Jul 7 12:45:34 PDT 2005

That was a great article.  It's thrust was all about skin color being
determined as an adaptation to Vitamin-D deficiency or overdose.  It is
bad either way, therefore the various shades of skin.  They found (or
were reporting) on the new understanding of more mechanisms surrounding
Vitamin-D.

sdw