What SDW meant [Re: [FoRK] Westmoreland Dies...]

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Tue Jul 19 16:47:37 PDT 2005

http://www.freehawaii.org/indexb.html
"Thus it appears that Hawaii was taken possession of by the United
States forces without the consent or wish of the government of the
islands, or of anybody else so far as shown, except the United States
Minister."- President Grover Cleveland
<http://www.freehawaii.org/cleveldec93.html#woc> in his address to
Congress 1893

http://theunjustmedia.com/America/US%20foreign%20policy/why_america_is_hated.htm
http://www.freehawaii.org/adefaults.html

Ok, a random rant:
http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=1020
The US killed hundreds of thousands of Filipinos??  Really?
Chomsky part 2:
http://www.city-journal.org/html/12_3_urbanities-americas_dumbe.html

http://nation.ittefaq.com/artman/exec/view.cgi/10/4178
If I read correctly:
US == Capitalism == Muslim hatred.
Apparently, the US must give up Capitalism and stop being so petty about
human rights to be liked.

sdw