[FoRK] Apple growing market share in business

James Tauber jtauber
Thu Jul 21 17:43:00 PDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:11:44 -0500, "Lorin Rivers" <lrivers at gmail.com>
said:
> <http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/07/21/osx/index.php>
> The report found that in businesses with 250 employees or more, 17
> percent of the employees were running Mac OS X on their desktop
> computer at work. In Businesses that had 10,000 or more employees, 21
> percent of employees used Mac OS X on their desktop work computer.

Is it just me or does it seem likely the results are being misreported
and were actually

"""
17 percent of businesses with 250 employees or more had some employees
running Mac OS X on their desktop computer at work. 21 percent of
businesses that had 10,000 or more employees had some employees running

--
  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/